- The challenge will run from January 1st to December 31st 2013. Participants may join at any time up until December 1st 2013
- Create a blog post committing to your participation in this challenge.
* If you don’t have a blog you are still welcome to sign up. You can create a shelf for the challenge at Goodreads or LibraryThing or a similar site Just include your name and a link to your shelf.
- Post your name, blog name, and the direct link to your challenge post in the Linky using the link below
- Select, read and review a book from each genre listed below during the year for a total of 12 books. A book may be
in print, electronic or audio format.
* You can choose your books as you go or create a list in advance. You may combine this challenge with others if you wish.
* Where a book is identified by more than one genre eg historical romance, it may only count for either the historical fiction or romantic fiction genres – not both.
* You can read your chosen titles in any order, at any pace, just complete the challenge by December 21st 2013 to be eligible for the prize drawing.
- Translated fiction: The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupery
- Historical mystery: The 15th Star by Lisa Grace
- Romantic suspense: The Detective's Secret Daughter by Rachelle McCalla
- Made into a movie: You Belong to Me by Mary Higgins Clark
- New Adult: Queen of Babble by Meg Cabot
- Urban Fantasy: Staying Dead by Laura Anne Gilman
- Dystopian: Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
- Memoir: Homeless in Hawaii by E. C. Stilson
- LGBT: Chase of a Lifetime by Ryan Field
- Action Adventure: Russian Roulette (Dev Haskell- Private Investigator Case 1) by Mike Faricy
- Humour: Quite Honestly by John Mortimer
- Published in 2013: One Hot Murder by Lorraine Bartlett
- Each time you read and review a book as part of this challenge, make sure you identify it by adding either a direct statement and /or the challenge image badge to the post.
- Share your review with other challenge participants by posting your name/blog name and title of the book with a direct link to your review in the Linky.
Please take the time to visit a few links and leave a comment!
All participants that complete the challenge by December 31st 2012 will be eligible to win a book of their choice to the value of $15AUD from bookdepository.com or a $10US Amazon gift card or paypal funds of US$10 to be drawn via random.org Jan 2014.