Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Homeless in Hawaii



I purchased Homeless in Hawaii by E. C. Stilson as an e-book for my Kindle for PC application in 2012.  It is a memoir and part of E.C.'s Golden Sky trilogy.  This book is about the Eliza running away from Utah with Cade and thhey eir winding up Homeless in Hawaii.

Eliza and Cade survived by being street musicians.  She tells about the places in Hawaii they visited.  We meet the people they met. 

Eliza at times tries to push Cade away even after she finds out she is pregnant.  They were and are soul mates and meant for each other.  I am so glad that E.C. discovered that she could write otherwise I would not have been able to share her three wonderful memoirs.  This book completes Eliza's tales and I glad I follow her blog so I get to read more of her adventures.

5 comments:

  1. This sounds like a really interesting book, I'll have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had me at "survived by being street musicians." Lovely ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this book in my library but never actually tried to read it. I guess I will try this year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on finishing your first book for the Eclectic Challenge!

    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rachelle,
    Your feedback means so much to me. Thanks for reading this :)
    -E

    ReplyDelete